Details on entry fees, accommodation packages and team categories
The 2022 4Islands MTB Croatia is sold out!
Sign up on the Remind Me form below to receive updates.
Entry fee includes:
- 5 days of mountain biking on Croatia’s unexplored and world-class trails
- 6 nights with half board (in hotels or a boat depending on the booked package)
- Pre-race test ride
- Service stations and nutrition throughout the race route
- Professional on course tech support
- Daily post-stage recovery meal (5)
- Daily bike wash
- Safe overnight bike park in the race village
- Rider Gift
- Finisher medal (for official finishers)
- Exclusive opportunity to qualify for the Absa Cape Epic
- Professional on course medical service
- Transfers between all stages (includes ferries and buses)
- Bike and luggage transfers between all stages
Free parking in base 1 (island Krk) and return transfer to the starting base after the race
Open Men (19+)
both riders in team are male
Open Women (19+)
both riders in team are female
(Male and Female 19+) – one female and one male rider in team
both riders are 40 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race
Grand Masters (50+)
both riders are 50 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race
CALL FOR ACTION
Don’t forget to register yourself as Team Partner if you haven’t yet. You will just need the team name and password from your Team Captain
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
HOTEL18-24 April 2022
BOAT18-24 April 2022
BOAT DELUXE18-24 April 2022
Riders who register on or before 31 December 2021 may choose to pay by a three-part payment plan option.
Payment 1 (50%): At the time of registration
Payment 2 (25%): Due by 28.2.2022
Payment 3 (25%): Due by 31.3.2022
If you are unable to find a substitute rider/team, withdrawal requests must be sent via the withdrawal form during the following time frames in order to be eligible for a partial refund:
a) Until 28 February 2022: 50% refund of the total entry fees (including Active fee)
b) Until 30 March 2022: 25% refund of the total entry fees (including Active fee)
c) From 1 April 2022: no refund
Should you depart early from the race for any reason whatsoever, your entry fee and any optional extras cannot be refunded.
When choosing the payment plan, you cannot claim a full refund. Only a partial refund will apply if all payments have been made in full.
Riders wishing to withdraw may attempt to establish that the damage sustained by the organizer from his/her withdrawal is lower than the agreed-upon amount withheld by the organizer pursuant to these regulations.
Please note that all additional items purchased during registration will be refunded at 100% up until 45 days prior to the race, except where they have already been sent to the rider.
Riders who paid the entry fee in whole or in part by redeeming a credit voucher at the time of registration, are not eligible for a refund
Refunds will be issued to the credit card used during registration unless it is explicitly stated in the withdrawal request that you want a bank transfer. When transferring to a bank account, the account holder and the rider withdrawing must be the same person. If we refund to a bank account, the transfer can take up to 6 weeks.
A refund is also excluded for riders who paid the entry fee in whole or in part by redeeming a voucher credit at the time of registration.
To complete your withdrawal, please use the following steps:
- STEP 1: Fill in the withdrawal request form before 30 March 2022.
- STEP 2: After submitting the withdrawal form you will receive a confirmation email from Active.com confirming that we have received your request. In case you have not received this please contact [email protected] or fill out the form again (please also check your junk folder).
- STEP 3: We will process your request within 5 working days. Refunds will be issued to the credit card used during registration unless it is explicitly stated in the withdrawal request that you want a bank transfer. When transferring to a bank account the account holder and the rider withdrawing must be the same person. If we refund to a bank account, the transfer can take up to 6 weeks.
- STEP 4: You will receive a confirmation email from Active.com once your withdrawal is completed.
- The deferral option is available to riders that signed up before 31 December 2021 for the general entries of the 4Islands MTB Stage Race.
- A deferral is only possible to the same race in the following year.
- Deferrals are only available for the whole team and not for individual riders within a team.
- The deferral option is not available for complimentary and sponsored race entries.
- Riders who elect to defer their entry forfeit any right for a partial refund.
- The deferral may only be used once.
- All deferral requests will be available until 28 February 2022.
- Riders electing to use the payment plan may also utilize the deferral option, but only once all three payments have been completed.
- A deferral is also excluded for riders who paid the entry fee in whole or in part by redeeming a voucher credit at the time of registration.
To complete your deferral, please use the following steps:
- STEP 1: Fill out the deferral form before 28 February 2022. Please note: The form needs to be submitted by the team captain.
- STEP 2: After submitting the form, the team captain will receive an automatic email from Active.com confirming that we have received your deferral request. In the case you have not received an email please contact [email protected] or fill out the form again (please also check your junk folder for this email).
- STEP 3: If you are eligible for a deferral, we will cancel your registration to 4Islands MTB Stage Race within 5 working days and fully refund the additional purchases. You will also receive an email to confirm this.
- STEP 4: One week before General Entries open for the event you are deferring into, we will send you an email with a personalized registration link to sign up at no cost.
- STEP 5: You must redeem your entry within 30 days of receiving that email. Any unredeemed links after 30 days will become void.
Rider Change: Rules & Process
Rider Change Rules:
- If a team member cannot participate due to sickness or injury, a substitute team member can register in that person’s place. Both team members can be substituted. The following fees (per rider substituted) apply:
- Until 28 February 2022: €30
- Thereafter, until race registration: €100
Rider Change Process:
To complete a rider change, please use the following steps:
- STEP 1: The rider withdrawing from the race must inform us by contacting the race office at [email protected] and include the full details (name, last name and email) of the new team member.
- STEP 2:We will process your request within 5 working days.
- STEP 3:We will cancel the first rider.
- STEP 4:The new rider will receive an invitation from Active.com with a registration link.
- STEP 5:The new rider must complete the form and pay the change fee.
- STEP 6:The new rider will receive a confirmation email from Active.com.
The 2022 4islands MTB Croatia is sold out. Sign up on the Remind Me form below to to receive updates.